Training on the use of ‘Everybody has Mental Health’ Manual took place in April 2013, (20th till 24th) in Jordan, at Schneller School. 15 trainees attended this workshop from Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan and Egypt.
The training aimed to:
- Promote EBMH as a resource to use while working with Youth
- Enhance the facilitation skills related to the resource activities
- Build on the expertise and knowledge of participants on EBMH resource activities
The Objectives of the training were:
- To increase awareness on mental health and positive youth development.
- To familiarize participants with EBMH and enhance their abilities to use this resource in their work with youth.
This training was a big success. All objectives were accomplished and the trainees will use this manual in their works, each in his/her country and organizations.